Passionate Software Developer with a decade of experience in creating complex data pipelines to generate Customer Insights and securing Revenue Assurance in Agile projects. Technical Author and Reviewer with varied professional and academic collaborations. Always striving to strike a balance between narratives and numbers using data storytelling.
This program taught me about coding, networking and algorithms.
- Secured Scholarship from TCS to fund my entire coursework
- Got published by Lambert Publishing Germany based on my final year thesis work.
- Conducted Webinar based Training Sessions on Map-Reduce Concepts, Sqoop and Oozie best practices to over 50+ TCS employee to achieve 150% increase in onboarding of new candidates as Hadoop developer. This won me ‘On-the-Spot’ Team award.
- Productionized complex hadoop-as-a-service data pipeline to integrate with reconciliation workflow that mitigates a revenue leakage of upto 250 million USD per financial year.
- Implemented storage compaction on Hadoop based data pipeline to increase data density by 300%.
- Authored a book on Ethereum Smart Contract Development that generated a sale of 1 Million INR in first two quarters post publication.
- Featured on the list of 6 Best Smart Contract Development Books of All Time.
- Archived by Stanford University Library, IIM Bangalore Library, Toronto Public Library and National Library Board Singapore.
- Prescribed reference by City University of Hong Kong for CS4389.
- Technical reviewer of Ethereum Cookbook.
Following are my personal data projects.
Following are my publications as professional author and collaborative academic research.